Mardome Trade Range
Brett Martin Daylight Systems Mardome Trade are individual polycarbonate dome rooflights with a PVC-U multi-walled kerb intended for installation on flat roofs of all modern building types to provide natural light (and ventilation where specified). Mardome Rooflights are designed and manufactured under an ISO9001 approved quality system. Product options which will help to satisfy differing requirements for light transmission, thermal performance, ventilation and acoustics are available in standard sizes from 450x450mm up to 2400x1800m.
- Sleek, contemporary aesthetics inside and out with aerodynamic low rise glazing unit
- Optimum thermal performance as standard with U-value of 1.8W/mK and options to reduce this to 0.9W/mK
- Constant separation of glazing skins across full width of dome including fixing flange avoids cold spots and minimises the risk of condensation
- Extensive options to satisfy acoustics, ventilation and light transmission
- Multiwall PVC kerb in standard and tall options
- All cabling and actuators hidden within kerb on mains powered opening units
- Steep kerb walls allows larger glazing unit meaning more natural daylight
- Tapered kerb foot facilitates easy application of roof covering and eliminates the need for timber fillets
1no winding pole included with every order containing manual rooflights. Extra poles can be purchased but only at the time of order.